Welcome to the Distant Guns: Jutland Wiki
The wiki dedicated to Jutland, the latest game of Storm Eagle Studios Distant Guns franchise.
203 articles since 4th January 2009
Contents (view all pages)
The Great Jutland F.A.Q. Collection (view all pages)
What's new on Distant Guns: Jutland
- 20.08.2010/ Ship classes nearing completion
- All ship classes have now been categorized, and we have only about thirty articles to go until every last ship class has its own page. We also have more than 150 articles now.
- 28.01.2010/ Call to Arms
- All German ships and all Royal Navy capital ships and armoured cruisers are now categorized, but the monstrous task to do the same with all the countless British Light Cruisers, Destroyers, Monitors and so on requires a few more people. Please assist in this.
- 09.01.2009/ Reinforcement Schedule
- Created a list of the monthly Reinforcements that arrive during the Campaign along with their arrival Bases.
- 08.01.2009/ The Great Jutland F.A.Q. Collection
- Bullethead made a great contribution to the Jutland Wiki by sharing his answers to Frequently Asked Questions. For now the Text is unpolished and needs formatting, but since this Wiki hasn´t gone public yet i hope noone minds. ;)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|